- New South trip, do not go to waterfalls, Boston, South all the way to Virginia Beach, enjoying a warm holiday atmosphere.
- The first New Year’s Eve way to choose one: Visit Times Square and millions of people a total of New Year; or enjoy the special area close to experience the sunset of Times Square crystal ball; Or take the Hudson River Cruise to enjoy Manhattan night, Years fireworks.
- Guaranteed 100% hotel stay. New 2017 bus, staying at the Hilton Hotel, Virginia, special arrangements for Wyndham Beach Hotel.
- Walk with professional guides Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Plaza Hotel, via Trump Tower take pictures. * Each room is worth $ 39 Gulliver’s Passport.
- East Festival Lighting “Carnival”: New York Rockefeller Center Christmas tree, the White House Christmas tree, Christmas Penn State Village, Pointe Park Christmas Village, the world’s only large beach New Year lighting trails. More Delaware duty-free shopping itinerary!
- Selection of gourmet food: taste the famous Lady M cake, Luke’s lobster rolls, special arrangements for the Virginia Beach local American-style seafood meal
- Classic Broadway musical, a visual and auditory feast! Book your Broadway Opera in advance and receive a complimentary $ 100 hotel credit. (Tickets must be booked through AGC to travel)
- caring service: countdown each guest will receive a complimentary “warm baby.”
Day One: Homestead – New York (Monday, 12/25)
The first day of the trip is for reference only, the specific arrangements for your flight arrival time prevail.
Arriving in New York, domestic flights are waiting at the baggage claim of this flight (except for JFK Terminal 7 passengers waiting at the exit), international flights are waiting at the passenger exit. Arrivals to JFK and LGA, we will provide luggage storage free of charge as scheduled back to the hotel. More convenient access to central Flushing Points: near the Macy’s Department Store (Macy’s), supermarkets, food court, flying over Queen’s Mall and many more. You will experience the distinctive Asian culture in a short time and enjoy the Asian life center with shopping, leisure, food, culture, entertainment and lifestyle. We will arrange your return to the hotel based on the number of passengers on that day and the time of your flight. 12:00 PM Guests who arrive at EWR airport before arrival will be served free of charge at Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall, or return to the hotel after their pick-up. Arriving at the airport before 4:30 PM will have the opportunity to take a night out at New York City at their own expense ($ 25 / person, under $ 15 for children under 12) and head to Rockefeller Center for New York’s most famous Christmas tree, Times Square, Manhattan, New Jersey night view.
(Free pick up is $ 8 per person per service.)
Day Two: New York City Sightseeing (12/26 Tuesday)
First we will come to the World Financial District – Wall Street (30 minutes). The famous New York Stock Exchange, when the Washington presidential sworn federal court is located on Wall Street. Way through the New York Trinity Church, take pictures with Wall Street copper and beef. The landmark building in New York City – the Empire State Building (60 minutes), tops the world’s tallest building history for nearly 40 years. Wander the observation deck, as if exposure to many famous movie scenes, panoramic view of the entire Manhattan. Traveling with the Statue of Liberty (60 minutes), the Liberty exalted the torch to bring the light to the seven continents and the four oceans, a symbol of the lofty ideal of freedom for the American people and the longing for and pursuit of a better life. Take a photo with the Statue of Liberty while enjoying the scenery on both sides of the Hudson River. Boarded an estimated 120 million U.S. dollars to renovate the open national monument, the dreadnought aircraft carrier (60 minutes), and visit the Concorde and various aircraft. We will also come to Times Square (30 minutes), glittering and entertaining, experiencing the hustle and bustle of the world’s crossroads. Of course, we will not miss the Metropolitan Museum, one of the world’s top three art museums (100 minutes). Here is a huge treasure house of art. With more than 3 million pieces of world art exhibits and treasures from various pavilions, we can not help but wonder at the splendor of human civilization. We will also travel exclusively to Gulliver’s World, a gateway to the world with fantastic keys. (50 minutes) (Broadway Opera Tickets are available at your own expense. Advance booking is for $ 100 worth of hotel services.)
Day 3: New York – Princeton – Hershey Chocolate Factory – Christmas Village (Wednesday, 12/27)
We will visit the famous Ivy League – Princeton University. This ancient elite, as a leader of the oldest science and technology university, has more than 30 outstanding alumni of Nobel laureate, Einstein and other top scientists have worked and coached. Princeton University is itself a college town, with large lawns and gothic castle-like teaching buildings that enchant the entire campus with an in-depth guided tour of Princeton (60 minutes), under the guidance of an official Princeton University guide. Next we’ll drive to Hershey Chocolate Factory, a 113-year-old company that sweets chocolate and chocolate sweets across the globe. Hershey’s Chocolate Factory utilizes a unique, interactive exhibit that shows the history of Hershey’s chocolate dynasty, the founder’s life, the sweet kingdom and the good times he created. Enter the Hershey world, we will take a tour of the small train (30 minutes), to visit the simulation of the rainforest of chocolate raw cocoa beans grow, as the cocoa beans through the production of good chocolate simulation factory, experience the chocolate production process. An array of different shapes of chocolate products, even the air is filled with the sweet smell of chocolate. Next stop We will come to many won the world Christmas decoration award mysterious town – Christmas Village (60 minutes). Across the country road, located at the end of the hill, millions of Christmas lights will decorate the town Ambilight, beautiful, as if exposure to the fairy tale Kingdom. Dreamy enchanting scenery, magically decorated, and unforgettable Santa’s intimate encounters! There are more fantastic journeys in the Christmas village, new year greetings at Santa’s post office, gourmet cuisine in the old bakery, a romantic “kissing bridge”, the history of Christmas gifts, and the mysterious “water Next Christmas. ”
Day 4: Washington (Thursday, 12/28)
In the morning we will drove to Washington DC, the capital of the United States, first to the Capitol (90 minutes), the highest democracy in the United States. If freedom is a religion, the United States Capitol is the free Temple of Parthenon. Under the guidance of a professional tour guide in the National Assembly, we will enter Capitol Hill and visit the interior of the National Assembly. (In the case of Capitol Hill closed, will be changed to visit the appearance). Then take the Washington National Capital DC cruise (60 minutes), enjoy the beauty of both sides of the Potomac River, the Pentagon, Air Force monuments, Masonic Tower, Titanic Monument, General Road and many other attractions. Came to the DC will go to the United States presidential palace – the White House (30 minutes), and every year at Christmas will appear in the White House South Lawn White House Christmas tree, as the White House brightest Christmas decoration, is also a rare unique landscape. George Washington, the founding fathers of the United States, once made his point about the construction of the presidential residence of the United States. It must not be a palace and must not be luxurious because the masters working here are state servants. So he put forward three requirements for the construction of the presidential palace: spacious, sturdy and elegant. After that we visit Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial Plaza, Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall (45 minutes).
In memory of the efforts of the great President Lincoln for the human rights movement in the United States, the famous speech “I have a dream” is the strongest voice Martin Luther King made before the Lincoln Memorial. Located in the mysterious museum next to the FBI FBI – International Spy Museum (60 minutes). Here we will see a true spy world with over 6,000 spy exhibits taking us to understand this ancient mysterious profession. We will also go to the President’s Wax Museum in Washington (60 minutes). The only place in the world that has had the chance to “come into contact” with the 44th president of the United States. Here, we have a chance to gain a deeper understanding of the internal structure of the White House and even take photographs of President Obama’s oval desk. Here we will follow the pace of time and space, cross history and stand side by side with those great names.
Day 5: Poets Park – Virginia Beach (12/29 Friday)
We will have a nice afternoon in the park (240 minutes). This is a large paradise on 383 acres with playgrounds, Broadway style shows, and parent-child interactive animal sanctuaries. During the Christmas season, the town will be specially set up a Christmas town, 15 meters tall giant Christmas tree illuminated the night sky, millions of Christmas lights decorated the town into a fantasy fairy tale world. Leave Busch Gardens and we’ll head to America’s famous seaside resort, Virginia Beach, famous for its endless beaches on the Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic coast. Near 60 km of endless beaches plus 5 km of seaside promenades and colorful outdoor activities, this resort is full of captivating colors. Founded in 1888, the Virginia Beach Waterfront Walkway is voted “National Best Seaside Walkway” by National Geographic. It is 9 meters wide and 5 kilometers long and has a dedicated bike path. Close to the 10-meter wide beach, the pedestrian path offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. Overnight at Virginia Beach Scenic Hotel, you can walk to the beach promenade, facing the sea, the spring.
Day 6: Delaware – Philadelphia (Saturday 12/30)
In the morning we will drive through the first state of the United States – Delaware, to Christina’s duty-free shopping mall, there are 130 brand stores, have the opportunity to purchase the latest Apple free product Oh! (Guaranteed for at least 120 minutes) to Philadelphia, the United States “birthplace.” Stroll through Independence Park Square to explore the founding of the United States Origin: Independence Palace, Liberty Bell (40 minutes). On July 4, 1776, the most important document in the history of the United States, the Declaration of Independence, was signed in the Independence Palace: “Life is equal.” “Everyone has the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”
Day 7: New York Times Square countdown (12/31 Sunday)
Morning departure to Central Park and Fifth Avenue, we will take a picture through the Plaza Hotel, Trump Tower photo, you can choose to taste Lady M cake, Luke’s Lobster, or take a walk in Central Park, or take a stroll on Fifth Avenue Goods place, not recommended for the day shopping). After relaxing for lunch, prepare for the New Year’s countdown. New Year’s Eve countdown you will have three options:
- Enter the countdown area of Times Square to experience the New Year atmosphere with the countdown of tens of thousands of tourists and watch the show before the countdown. By then, the roads in the area will be divided into pedestrian zones. You can freely enjoy the colorful Times Square and experience the famed New World Street celebrations in the historic moment. (FREE)
- Buy Applebee VIP pass, participate in the countdown rave party. You do not need to line up early, weather, crowds any time at any time out of the blockade of Times Square, the restaurant unlimited enjoy Applebee Chef cuisine, drinks. The party scene will also include DJs, live performances, dancing and other activities to watch the New Year’s countdown in the exclusive outdoor area of Times Square. (VIP warm countdown) (price is $ 375 for adults and $ 250 for children)
- New Year City Sightseeing Countdown Cruise, enjoy New Year’s Eve in the New York skyline on the Hudson River. Cruise on all the drinks, wine, beer, cocktails are free to enjoy, the ship has a professional DJ, a total of two boats, indoor heating. Will see the fireworks at sea greet the arrival of the new year. (Warm sea on the countdown) (the price is $ 199 including the terminal round-trip traffic, you need to be over the age of 21)
After the countdown can choose to return to the hotel or take a rest at the three major airports (LGA / JFK / EWR), take the flight on January 1, 2018 after 4:00 AM. If you do not occupy the room that night (by room), the room guests enjoy free delivery service, the same fare. If you occupy the room, while the same room from the group need to send the machine, sending passengers need to add $ 20 / bit, the tour guide will be in the group to accept the registration statistics.
Countdown Mission Details Services:
- Countdown to set up an indoor service station on the day:
West 48th Street between 5th and 6th avenue
- Humanized multi-shift hotel shuttle (guests can choose to return to the hotel earlier):
18:00, 21:00, 1:30 (January 1, early morning) three time periods to meet the needs of different guests, guests can send guests back to the hotel.
- Exclusive gift each guest a package of warm baby, so you keep warm in the cold countdown!
Day 8: New York – Homestead (01/01/2018 Monday)
- Passengers departing for the flight prior to 14:00 will need to go to the three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR, recommended EWR) at their own expense. Travel agencies can arrange to send the shuttle service ($ 120 / way, less than 4 people).
- After 14:00 PM flights to three major airports (LGA, JFK or EWR, EWR recommended), 19:00 flight, no shopping.
- After 19:00 flight passengers can choose to go shopping for free Outlets, Jersey Garden Outlet season, under the shelves, off code and inventory of brand-name products together, all the goods are called the equivalent of 2 to 7 Discount price.
Hilton East Brunswick
Address: 3 Tower Center Blvd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Tel: (732) 828-2000
Fax: (732) 828-6958
Hilton Washington-Dulles Intl Airport
Address: 13869 Park Center Rd, Herndon, VA 20171
Tel: (703) 478-2900
Fax: (703) 834-1996
Wyndham Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Address: 5700 Atlantic Ave, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Tel: (757) 428-7025