Terms and Conditions for Our Service
RESERVATION, DEPOSIT, & FINAL PAYMENT FOR TOUR PACKAGE:
- To book our package tour, you will need to pay a minimum of US$300 or the amount agreed upon for each person for your reservation in order to secure your reservation with us.
- No reservation will be confirmed without a deposit. The deposit can be paid with a certified check, personal check, cash or direct deposit to our bank account, or other electronic payment methods. If you would like to pay the checks for the deposit, we will hold your reservation tentative until we have cleared the payment.
- The final balance of tour payment must be received 45 days prior to departure. Otherwise, your reservation will be canceled and your deposit will be forfeited.
- We will honor the prices that had been agreed upon when you booked our services. But tour fare may change if you want to change the tour itinerary that was agreed upon already.
- All tour fares are based on double occupancy for hotels unless specified as single hotel room occupancy. Hotel single-room supplement is payable if a single room is requested for the person who is left without a roommate.
- In case that the original booked hotels become unavailable, we will find the hotels of the same standard for you to stay. We will not be liable to any penalties and any consequences arising from it.
- Three meals a day as specified: IM=In-flight Meals, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner. All meals include at least one glass of beverages at your choice of water, soda, beer or Chinese tea.
- Entrance fees and admission to evening shows as specified.
- All tour fares are per person based on double occupancy rate unless otherwise stated. Triple occupants pay the same rate as double occupants. Single occupants pay an additional single supplement fee on top of the tour fare.
- All flights and trains are economy-class unless otherwise specified and agreed in advance.
- No refund will be made for any missed/unused tour/meals/entrance fees or any other arranged activities to the individual(s) who withdraw voluntarily from the tour or skip the arranged tour activities during the tour due to personal reasons.
TOUR FARE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Passport, Visa, and visa application handling fees unless otherwise specified in the tour package.
- All personal expenses such as: excess baggage charges, extra meals and beverages, laundry, telephone calls, insurance and expenses not specified in the itinerary.
- Any cost that are caused by accidents, body injuries, or health complications during the trip.
- Recommended tipping for national guides, local guides, drivers.
- All passengers must have a valid visa to China if you are required to obtain a Chinese visa to visit China.
- All passengers must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months after date of departure to China. Or you may run the risk of being refused to enter China at the port of Chinese Immigration.
- This rule applies to any other country which requires a visa to enter for anyone on the tour.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY:
All cancellations must be submitted in writing, which may be done in one of the following forms: E-mail, Fax, or Postal Mail.
Upon receipt of your written notice, the cancellation penalty for tour packages will apply as follows unless it is otherwise agreed between you and us.
If a third party is affected by your cancellation such as your potential roommate on the trip, thus forcing him/her to pay a single supplement, this amount of money will be assessed and deducted from your refund on top of your own cancellation penalty.
Flights and train tickets that are booked from us are non-refundable and subject to terms and conditions that are specified by the transportation provider. Please check with the transportation service provider for more details on their cancellation and refund policies. In the case of voluntary cancellations by the customers, a minimum of $50 service fee per ticket would be assessed above the airline’s cancellation penalties. This is to recover the labor and time invested in providing the service to the customer.
UNEXPECTED CHANGES TO THE ITINERARY：
We (Sunlight International Travel in Flushing, New York) will do our best to follow the agreed itinerary precisely. However, if changes have to been made to the means of transportation, hotels, or any other services due to circumstances beyond the control of our travel agency and our local travel agencies such as strike, weather, natural disaster, quarantine, or war etc., the passenger is held responsible for all additional tour costs, which must be paid immediately.
DAMAGE, LOSS & BAGGAGE:
We are not responsible for damage or loss of personal properties in hotels, buses, restaurants, or any other places while on tour. Any claims on damaged or lost baggage should be directed to the transportation entity providing the service. Each passenger is restricted to one free check-in bag and one carry-on bag for in-China domestic flights. The overweight is subject to charges by the airlines. The checked bag cannot exceed 62″ or weigh more than 44 lbs. The carry-on cannot exceed 45″ or weigh more than 10-15 lbs. A purse or camera bag is allowed in addition to the carry-on. A tip on how to measure your bag (do not measure wheels): Size Limit = Length (left to right) + Width/Depth (front to back) + Height (top to bottom). Please note these rules can be changed without notice by Chinese airlines. Please check with the specific airlines for the accuracy of the information.
We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any unexpected while on tour with us. You can make the purchases from any insurance companies which provide overseas or domestic travel insurance plans.
By choosing the services that we provide, you agree that neither Sunlight International Travel nor any subsidiary, affiliate, agent or employee of Sunlight International Travel shall be liable to any injury, damage, loss that happen to you or those traveling with you while on the trip. Nor shall we be liable to delay, cancellation, or change of schedules of the transportation services that we use due to mechanic defects or breakdowns, strike, weather, quarantine, war or other causes beyond the control of Sunlight Travel. All tour itineraries and fares may be affected by alterations or delays in air or surface transportation services of various countries.
We (Sunlight International Travel) reserve the right to decline our service to, or retrieve our service from any person as a member of our group at any time. In such cases, full or equitable amount will be refunded, but not to exceed the amount paid by passengers.