FOR U.S RESIDENTS & U.S PASSPORT HOLDER
*To use our service to apply for China visa, the Chinese visa application form must be completed by a computer and should be clearly & completely printed out on letter sized papers, and be signed by the applicant.
The following documents must be mailed to us in order for us to apply for China visa on your behalf.
Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity at the time of travel and with blank visa pages, a photocopy of the passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate.
2) Visa Application Form and Photo
One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken (within the last 6 months) color passport photo against a white background (size: 48mm x 33mm) attached.
3) Proof of legal status (applicable for those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
If you are not applying for a visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates of residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal stay provided by the relevant authorities of the country where the Visa Centre is located.
4) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable for those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship).
- If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide the last Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.
- If you have obtained Chinese visas before and apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport’s data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change).
Attached please find the attached form to fill out for your China visa application.
Tips for Filling out the China Visa Application Forms:
Please do your best to fill out the forms. Please also note that Chinese Consulate is strict with the photo taken for the visa application. Please follow the requirement on photo-taking and make sure that the photo is taken within the last 6 months of the application date. Otherwise, your application may be turned back for re-taking the photo(s).
For any questions that you are not sure of such as the type of tourism and travel information in China, it can be left blank and we will fix it. If you prefer to apply for a 10-year multiple-visa to China, it must be based on a reason of tourism or family visiting.
Some essential personal/family information must be filled in by the applicant in a truthful manner. The rest can be taken care of by us. The personal ID number should be your driver’s license number.
For any person who was originally adopted from China, Chinese Consulate needs extra documents listed below if only the applicant is under 18 year old at the time of application:
1) If the adopted child has already been back to China with a US passport before, then simply provide a copy of previous China (along with the copy of the passport in which the last China visa was issued), and the current passport.
2) If this is the first time for the child to go back to China since the adoption, then the following documents are required: a) the original Chinese passport (must be original and will be returned to the parents after the passport was voided by the Chinese consulate; b) the COPIES of adoption paper issued by Chinese government, name change certificate (if the adopted child’s name has been changed), both parent’s passports. COPIES work except the original Chinese passport.
Please note that the Chinese consulate may ask for additional documents and we have no control of it.
3）For any student who has a Chinese heritage ( such as a Chinese surname, looking like a Chinese, or was born in China), the Consulate will ask extra documents of a) copy of birth certificate, and b) a copy of both parents’ passports.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!
Please mail the package to:
Chinese Visa Service Centre
Sunlight International Travel Inc.
138-35 39th Ave. 5k, Flushing, NY 11354
Please be advised that final decision on issuing a visa is at the total discretion of the designated Embassy / Consulate, we are not responsible for any delay caused by unmet requirements or denial of visa by the consulate. Our processing and delivery fees are non-refundable. We use FedEx or equivalent courier to deliver your documents; therefore, any loss or delays are subject to the rules and policies of the courier solely.